Monday, December 8, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes (or Boys)

Last night we were away for supper. I was trying to keep Noah content by sharing my soup with him, while trying to convince Owen he had to eat his soup. He said he didn't like the tomatoes in his bowl.

I said to him that I didn't always like everything in my bowl either but I still ate it. Owen just looked at me with big eyes and said "No you don't, you just give it to Noah!!".

Stinker. He got out of eating his soup.

PS - Sorry Jess. Tomatoes are not Owen's favourite. Cooked carrots are not my favourite either - but Noah did like them ;)

1 comment:

RG said...

Hi Linda :o)
This is so cute and so funny...LOL
Kids are so real aren't they?!!

Thanks for joining in on my giveaway.
Please be sure to pop by my bog and add yourself to the giveaway thread for the draw...click on the button...it'll take you there.
Wishing you luck for the drawing.

Robyn xx