Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Quilts Done!



Earlier this year when I was first pregnant, I decided to have a boy and girl baby quilt ready for when baby was born.

I started with the girl's quilt, probably because in the back of mind I figured I was having another boy. I thought I'd better do a girl's quilt before hand or I'd never get to make a pink one! So I finished the girl's quilt four weeks before my due date. I remember thinking that I had four weeks and could possibly get the boy's quilt done. :)





Well that never got started, and then Logan was born two weeks early! So I started on his quilt, which was finished up just a couple weeks ago. Logan's quilt is a close cousin to his cousin Braedon's quilt, which you can see here.

So my lovely pink and brown quilt is just for me!

See more of my crafty stuff by clicking over there on the right.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bob said...

nice! i LOVE the pink one! :)

Cindy said...

Hi Linda! Nice of you to peek in on my blog. Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't realize you had started one! Your kids are SO SWEET! I love your quilts. I hope to get back into quilting. Great job on the blog set up! It looks great. Wish mine looked that good!! Take care.
P.S. It's time to update your blog!! lol
Cindy
www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com